NCM - 1201.90.00

Latest and freshest test weight of the crop: 54 (Lbs / BU) pounds per bushel.
Min. Proteins: 35.0%; Min. Serra. Humidity: 13.6%;
Max. Impurities: 1.0%; Bark: Shelled.
Revolutionize the global market, working with efficiency, integrity and always seeking to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Humidity: 13.5%;
Max. Divisions: 20.0%; Max. Foreign Material: 2.0%; Max. Cores: 3.0%; Max. Total damaged grains: 3%; Max. Foreign affairs: 0.5%; Max. Oil content: 18.5%; Min. Free fatty acids: 1.0%; Max. Discolored seeds: 2.0%; Max. Radiation: 2020 current normal cut.
Grains damaged by heat: 0.50% in the maximum harvest: 2020;
Minimum order: Soybean 12,500MT / Maximum 50,000MT.

Payment terms:
Payment must be made with a 30% cash advance, via (TT), against the Proforma invoice (PI) and the remainder of the 70% payment by letter of credit (DLC), transferable, divisible, irrevocable, operative, Contra port documentation and customs.
For sale: FOB Porto de Santos - SP - Brazil / CIF ASWP / CFR.