Sugar

NCM 1701.99.00

Polarization: 99.80 min .;
Humidity: 0.04% max by weight;
Ash content: 0.04% max by weight;
ICUMSA Classification: ICUMSA 45 RBU attenuation index (method # .4-1978);
Solubility: 100% dry and free flowing; Magnetic particles: 4 Mg / Kg; SO2: 20 Mg / kg Max .; Color: Sparkling White;
Table class: Standard;
Granulation: fine pattern; Sulfur dioxide: 20 mg / kg; Sediments: None;
Smell: free of any odor; Reducing sugar: 0.010% Max. By weight;
HPN Staph Aureus: Nil;
Max. AS: 1 P.P.M .; Max PS: 2 P.P.M .; Max CU: 3 P.P.M .; Substance: Solid crystal;
Free of: Mold, unnatural odors, chemicals and insects;
Poisonous: Phytosanitary certificate;
Harvest: Current 2020.

Minimum order: maximum of 12,500 MT of white sugar.

Payment terms:
Payment must be made with a 30% cash advance, by (TT), against the Proform invoice (PI), and the remainder, 70% payment by letter of credit (DLC).
Transferable. Divisible. Irrevocable. Operative. Against documentation and port customs.
For sale: FOB Porto de Santos - SP - Brazil.
Note: We put it in any terminal indicated by the customer in the Port of Santos.